Sorry to leave our blog on such a depressing note for so long.
In an attempt to catch you up to speed on what Mike and I have done in the last couple weeks, I will used bullet points. :)
- We spent 2 days in Vegas. Ashley got married to a wonderful guy named Johnathan. I love her new last name, Francisco. We spent a lot of money shopping around. Saw Blue Man Group (Yay!)
Outside Chapel of the Flowers. Photographer, Mike.
- We went to the Ben Folds concert with a bunch of friends. Awesome.
- Bought a comfy, new jacket from Shade.
- Cheered on 3,000 10k runners and 800 marathon runners. Our friend, Missy Brown did so well!
- A couple late night driving adventures.
- Went to Juicy Berry (frozen yogurt at the Gateway) and felt like we were in a rave club. Weird.
- Biked Elephant Rock.
- Saw Inception at the theater. BEST movie this year! (Mike claims "EVER")
- Went camping.
That's about it. We only have ONE MONTH left of summer. You better believe we're going to make the most of it!