Pages

8.23.2010

It's the end of summer. Soon I'll post about the happenings of these past few weeks... but for now, school is on the mind.
This semester 10 hours a day, Monday through Thursday, I will be on campus at the University of Utah. Yep, that's just like a full time job... 40 hours a week. I'm not so excited about it but that's just how the chips fell this semester. I have 6 great core classes this semester.
The line-up:
Hearing Science
Phonetics
Pediatric Speech Pathology
Aural Rehabilitation
Anatomy and Physiology of Speech
Language Science
I've got some tough ones this year... but Mike is being a man and working really hard while going to school this semester so that I can focus and get great grades in these classes. I'm so blessed to have someone who cares enough about me and my education to sacrifice more of his time to benefit me. I'm so excited about these last 2 semesters before I get my bachelor's degree in Speech Pathology. I have such a thirst for knowledge and can't wait! Wish me luck... Maybe a prayer too. I'll need it!

2 comments:

.candace. said...

Hey beautiful girl - I am so proud of you and Excited for you!! Way to go. Kudos & Prayers your way. :) GOOD LUCK!

Kat said...

if you need a break...i am on upper campus all day everyday! we can meet up for lunch, dinner, and breakfast!