Pages

12.08.2010

undecided.

I know I've been crappy at blogging lately...
I don't know how people find the time to post
at all in December if they're in school.

Good news is that Mike and I are DONE with everything but finals...
Now, he can help me with all my applications to graduate school.
Yep, I said graduate school.
Pretty much EVERYDAY I second guess if I actually want to go straight
into my masters degree.... I don't know how badly I actually want it, but
I guess I'll wait to see if I even get IN to decide. A little twisted, I know.



3 comments:

c a n d a c e said...

I'm so so proud of you, ALyssa! Time for our celebratory dinner - bring on Han, Can, and Lyss!! :)

McCall & Kimberly said...

Good luck with the apps! They suck! haha I'll be thinking about you! =) I personally think you should def. do grad school because I miss you and then I will get to see you again! haha But you should do what you really want because it is a LOT to put yourself through if you don't really want to do it.

Good luck and you WILL get in! =)

Mr. and Mrs. Danger Brown said...

i support you 100%...go for it! good luck:)