Pages

7.14.2010

Disclaimer: I love my life.

I just reconnected with an old friend from 7 years back. This old friend is now living in Madrid and is a fashion stylist who contracts out her services for several of the world's leading magazines. She has a gorgeous flat in the heart of the city and more lovely designer clothing than I have ever seen. Moments like this make me wonder what I've done with my life so far. I still have 2 semesters left in my bachelors degree. I've worked at the same place for 2.5 years, getting paid less than I'm worth. I've gained 15 pounds since high school. My international traveling consists of Canada and Mexico. (Wahoo! of sarcasm).

Bit of a bummer/pity me mood....

1 comment:

Callen and Liz said...

Totally feel you on this... one of my friends is at Harvard getting his Master's, another is working overseas for a big bank...

You've done loads w/ your wonderful life. Just think of where you'll be in 5 years. Love you girl.