Pages

7.05.2010

Matrimony and Vegas.

Don't you love it when two (good looking) people fall in love several times, always with the same person... and decide to put their faith in that person and the institution of marriage? I LOVE IT.
My middle school/high school best friend, Ashley Ann, (who I still love to death, though I never see) is getting married to her love on July 15th....
Here at the Little Chapel of the Flowers in Vegas....


I am SO excited for her. I'm sooo excited to go!
I love LOVE.
Now, Mike and I have been to Las Vegas a few times- separate, together, married and single.... but we're welcoming some suggestions. Anyone know of a great restaurant to go to? A show/exhibit that we should see? Perhaps a delish place for dessert? Please share so we can really make the most of our trip down next weekend!

2 comments:

jade said...

hooray!
a. i'm sure you're staying at a marriott, but if you need a place, the ozawa shack is free. we have a room with a separate bathroom and entrance with your names on it.
b. frozen custard at luv it! http://www.luvitfrozencustard.com/
hash house a go go is delicious. nobu if you want to splurge (really splurge).
c. if you like rollercoasters, ride speed at the sahara. chinatown (strip malls) are on spring mountain just west of the strip. i haven't been there yet, but i hear the springs preserve is cool.

Kat said...

Hey! Our friends own this wedding chapel. we use their limos to drive the strip! And we have pics of bobby and i getting (fake) married there.