Pages

10.19.2010

My Last Contribution?

Some of you may know that I am the marketing director at the U for Golden Key, and some of you may not even know what Golden Key is. Its probably going to be my last semester being active and I wanted to leave my mark on the group since it is pretty lame most of the time. I thought that the only thing I could do is make them look good, so I drew up some T-shirt designs. Here is the debut of my fashion design career:

I designed these while we were at lake powell (see my brother's blog for our sweet jet skiing and wake boarding skills - Alyssa will have a story to write about it also later.) The officers will be voting on a design soon, but I thought I'd get your input and opinion first.

1 comment:

c a n d a c e said...

I'm undecided between 5 & 6. I like them both lots.... probably 6.... I think. :)