Pages

10.21.2010

new addiction.

Okay... so it's not really a new addiction.
More like an old addiction that has resurfaced.

I love Costco. I love it for many reasons but this is my #1.


Otis Spunkmeyer frozen cookie dough. It's already rolled into little morsels of sugary bliss.

Now, let's be honest ladies.... They NEVER make it to the cookie sheet, do they?
I love love love eating them raw and frozen.

Oh, and unlike the homemade stuff, there is no raw egg in it... so the "real threat" of eating cookie dough is gone.

Now you can eat it guilt-free.
(as long as you don't think about the calories)

1 comment:

Daniel and Bonnie Farnsworth said...

I love love love this cookie dough too! (eating it frozen is the best. ) In fact it is what I miss most about not having a Costco membership.