Pages

11.14.2010

sunday lesson.


Marriage makes you grow in ways you couldn't otherwise.

Someone said this in church today.
Nothing profound... but it really made me think.
I thought about the things I've experienced and ways I've changed since I married Mike.

For example, I'm slowly figuring out how to admit that I am wrong.
Granted, this hardly ever happens because I am rarely wrong.

Mike, I was wrong when I said the candy corn Hershey kisses are
sold until Thanksgiving. I went to buy some for you yesterday and
the nice man at the grocery store said they are only sold until Halloween.
My fault we missed eating them this year.

Lucky for me, he always forgives me.

Really though, marriage is helping me to be a lot less stubborn.
There's something about living with someone that makes you realize
how not perfect you are.


1 comment:

Linnley Marie said...

So true. There are so many things that change with being married. I think I've changed a million times more than Nathan, but still it's true. Love your picture by the way, super cute.