Pages

11.11.2010

little bit country?

So to avoid doing any homework last night, I turned on the tube....

The most hilarious sitcom at present is Modern Family and I know exactly how I will be spending my 8pm time slot on Wednesday nights. Sadly, last night it wasn't on. Instead the CMAs (Country Music Awards) was...were? Whatever.

I've never been one for country music but I do love live performances and for some reason I like media-stalking Carrie Underwood because... well, I don't know why really.
She only makes me feel bad about myself when I look at her.

Anyway, I caught myself (too many times) nodding my head and moving to the beat of
Sugarland and Zach Brown Band. Good songs.
Check them out.

Oh, and it was Gwyneth Paltrow's country music debut last night...
I don't think she was all that impressive.
BUT maybe she didn't do well because her hubby couldn't even
show up to support her. That's just selfish Chris. Put Coldplay on pause.

So did anyone else watch the CMAs? What did you think about Gwyneth?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I didn watch them. But I sure like Country. Dont worry you have begun the process of conversion.