Pages

2.09.2011

a serious problem.

I have what Mike refers to as "old man syndrome".
Everytime I see an adorable elderly man (adorable = man who wears a cardigan, is over the age of 70, has a slight hunch and a smile), I pull on Mike's arm and express how cute he is. Yes, I'm sure it gets really annoying for him but I really can't help it. It must be a syndrome.
Well, I don't have Mike's arm to yank on right now and there is the cutest man in the WORLD in my hotel lobby. 5 foot nothing, trying to get the best angle to take a picture of our chandlier with his point-and-shoot camera from the 90's.
I just wanna squeeze him!
Anyone else have this problem?
I hope I'm not alone.

4 comments:

Casey said...

I have that problem, too. Yesterday in the grocery store, an old man looked sheepish as he grabbed a Barbie and Ken "Together Again" toy set from the display by me. He asked the cashier how much it cost or something like that, then put it back. I felt all warm and fuzzy inside. (I like to imagine he was going to buy the dolls for his grandkids or sweetheart, and not for any other creepy reason).

Feather Fringe said...

lyss it's funny you say that. I am obsessed with old little men! Justin always gives me crap. They are adorable and I am glad I am not the only one who thinks so.. hahaha. miss you

Anonymous said...

hahaha this us funny! Alyssa! Hi! Haven't seen or talked to you in forever....I hope you are well and I hope I get to talk with you at Sara's shower :)

Emily M. said...

YOU ARE NOT ALONE! i am in love with old people. and, that is all i have to say!!! in love! :)