Pages

1.31.2011

the BEST parents around

I love my parents a lot
but right now I love them more than usual.
Yesterday they surprised us with an
amazing graduation gift....

a 12-day European Cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yep, a ridiculously awesome way to see so many of the
cities that Mike and I had planned on.
We'll be leaving out of Barelona, Spain and stopping in

Marseilles, France
Savona, Italy
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
Naples, Italy
Messina, Sicily, Italy
Venice, Italy (2 days)
Palma de Mallorca, Spain

Now, we don't have to worry about:
getting travel passes ($800)
12 days worth of hotels/hostiles ($700)
12 days worth of meals ($300)
carrying 3 weeks of travel items on our backs (priceless)

Yeah, I know.. it's pretty incredible.
Can you imagine how excited I am right now?
I couldn't sleep last night. I got in bed with my laptop
and was up until 3 am looking at excursions that
make the best of our time in each city.

Only 108 days 'til we jet out of here. We're soooo excited!!!!
Thanks Dad and Mama Fausett!

9 comments:

Bekah said...

Holy crap that is awesome! When do you go?

alyssa nelson said...

The ship leaves May 22... so we'll get there the morning of and just tour Barcelona afterwards!

Feather Fringe said...

oh my gosh!!!!!!!!! i am sooo jealous

BrOwN CiRcUs said...

you are so fortunate to have those fabulous parents. I heart them! Have a wonderful time!

kylee said...

HOLY COW! funnest, most exciting news everrr! a] a cruise! they are so much fun. lets just say i'm craving a cruise right this second. b] to europe? even better. my dream is to trave to europe. please take lots of gorgeous pictures for me to drool over. consider packing me in your bag will you?

Mr. and Mrs. Danger Brown said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DIDN'T EVEN GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO TELL ME ON THE PHONE TODAY!!!!! SO SO SO SO SO FREAKING EXCITED

Kyle and Amanda said...

Hate you... but if you need travel partners... we are so fun!

Casey said...

You WOULD get to go on a cruise, but that's mostly because you deserve it. Cheers.

P.S. I'm glad to have another follower. Those three were getting lonely.

Ash Kelley said...

Ummm... can your parents adopt me??? That's pretty freaking awesome!!! Take lots of pictures so we can all live vicariously through you!