Pages

8.11.2011

little bambinos

EXCUUUUUUUUSE ME! What is in the water people?! 4, that's FOUR, of my friends have announced that they are pregnant in the past 6 days. I remember when it was marriage season and loads of my friends had weddings around the same time. It's hard to believe that we've already moved on to baby season.

I'm going to be honest. All these announcements are making it very hard for me to wait much longer. I love love love babies and little kids. I wish someone would've told me that the goal was January-March 2012... I want my first bambino to grow up with some friends, hello!
I'm thrilled for all my friends that are expecting little ones.
It makes me wonder... when should it be my turn? Eeeeek.



Sorry. I had to include this picture. It cracks me up!

6 comments:

Emily M. said...

i think it's your turn now! come on! jump on the train! ;) seriously though, your babies will be so dang darling!

Emily M. said...

ps. do i know any of these friends?!? :)

Amy Jane said...

NOW. Seriously. No talking about, no analyzing, no fretting. Now's the time. :)

alyssa nelson said...

emily--- no one you know, surprisingly.
BUT you ladies are right. i just might have baby fever!

Kyle and Amanda said...

I know! It is such a hard decision... I don't want to put it off so long that we can't have kids but I'm not sure that i"m ready. I for sure need to get together with you soon! Love you cute girl!

PoppaSteve said...

From a potential GrandParent perspective, NOW sounds like a reasonable time. Although -- I don't know how well 7 months pregnant and high heels in the law office would co-exist.