Pages

4.21.2010

"Cross"ing the Line of Traditional Advertising

What is a business writing class good for? I haven't really figured that one out yet... but it did get my brain juices flowing to the point where I crafted a 12 page guerrilla marketing research paper and these photos to show how easy guerrilla marketing campaigns can be. (If you don't know what guerrilla marketing is, it is just doing something out of the ordinary to get a consumer's attention.) So, as part of trying to explain how non-traditional marketing works, I used the photoshop skills within me and took 6 different companies to push my point even further. Let me know which one is your favorite!

Here is the template that I used - Just a common street
AT&T: More Bars in More Places
Tide: Brighten up your way
UtahSymphony.org: noteworthy advertising
Coca-Cola Crossing
Nike: Pedestrian Playoff
Kinko's: white-out walk-out

8 comments:

MandiScandal said...

I can't pick but tide, utah symphany, and Nike have to be my favorites. These are REALLY creative!

c a n d a c e said...

Love the symphony one a lot -
supa supa creative. me likey.

McKensie Naomi said...

Well done! Very impressive! I really loved the white out one, tide was great, Nike was great, coke was awesome, AT and T was pretty cool, Ah! I am no help. Just really cool!

Mr. and Mrs. Danger Brown said...

wow, way to go. this is so cool!

Kyle and Amanda said...

I am going to have to say NIKE!
And can your photoshop skills help me horrible wedding photos?

Seth & Courtney said...

I like the AT&T best. Love your blog and your fantacies. You take me back to the fun of newlywed days. Enjoy every minute of it so that when your sick kids have worn you out and your husband comes home (yes, the beautiful home in your prior post) to take them off your hands, you can get in a bubble bath and mentally re-live all the fun you had with Mike when you were living in tiny apartments and eating Ramen for dinner!

jade said...

i like the symphony and tide ones.
super cool.

Laura Hunter said...

very cool. i like the basketball one and the at&t you are so creative!