Pages

4.06.2010

Ode {to Can & Han}

Last night I spent a lovely dinner (not pictured) with two of my closest friends---
Candace and Hannah.
I love these girls so much.
How wonderful is it to have friends you can talk about anything with. Anything.
You can laugh with them and then within minutes be crying with them.
I realize that sounds a bit schizophrenic, but I think that's just how
ladies are around their girl friends.
Candace and Hannah are two girls I met back in 2006 when we were all working for
Sundance Catalog. Funny that none of us work there now.
We all connected instantly and I knew these were two girls that would always be there.
I know that if something were to happen to me, these two would be some of the first on the scene and last to leave.
Hannah is genuine and persistent.

Candace is hilarious and selfless.

Women need women like that. It's essential.

3 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Danger Brown said...

hulllooo....haven't seen your hair yet

c a n d a c e said...

Oh, I love this post!!
You are such a sweetheart. I had such a fantastic time with you both!! :)
No phone calls yet... saaad day. Thank you for the encouragement. I don't know what I'd ever do without you!! You're amazing.

c a n d a c e said...
This comment has been removed by the author.