Pages

4.09.2010

Whirlwind Wedding Week

Our "Thursday night friends", Liz and Cal, got
MARRIED yesterday.
(We call them that because all 4 of us live very busy lives but LOVE certain t.v. shows so we get together at
9pm on Thurs. nights and have t.v. marathons)
As a bridesmaid, I spent the week participating in several activities
surrounding this joyous event.
Some of which I have never done....
Like attend an afternoon Tea.
The tea took place inside the Grand America.
It was fun to pour Spiced Plum tea (which tasted more like water but smelled like Christmas)
from my miniature teapot into my cup and saucer, snack on little crumpets and scones,
and finish off with a slice of cheesecake.
Hello! What better finish than cheesecake?


Wednesday night we attended their wedding dinner at Willow Creek Country Club.
It was delish and wonderful to sit at a table full of ladies I don't see enough!


Liz and Cal got married in the Salt Lake Temple.
It was a beautiful ceremony that was conducted by a man
who resembled his father, President Hinckley, perfectly.
He brought tears to my eyes.
They had their ring ceremony and reception at The Castle.
The whole day was just BEAUTIFUL. Here are some pictures:






(Quite possibly the most gorgeous cake I've personally seen)

2 comments:

c a n d a c e said...

The pictures are incredible and fill me with a certain pride -wink- You were an incredible bridesmaid and I can't wait for you to be at MY wedding (if I ever find Mr. Love me Long Time and Pay for Dinners Man) haha

Love you Lyss!!

Callen and Liz said...

I love this blog post! (But seriously why wouldn't I? It's mostly about Cal and me!)

You and Mike are the best and we absolutely love you two. Thanks for everything!