Pages

5.16.2010

New.

First, we got rid of some OLD things yesterday at the
HUGE University Student Apartments yard sale.
There were tons, dare I say at least a thousand, people there.
We threw some things together to sell last minute and made
fifty bones. Ha... that will be spent easily.
Now that we've gotten rid of the old... bring on the NEW!

We move up to Bountiful in two weeks!
Into a brand NEW basement apartment.
(So NEW that it isn't even close to finished right now...)
For that NEW place we plan to buy a NEW couch, NEW bedding,
a NEW painting for the wall and Mikey is planning on a NEW projector.
(Good luck, squeezing that into our budget babe!)
Also, we bought the NEW car. We love it.
We have cruised everywhere in it already... State Street, up Millcreek Canyon,
down to St. George and around Zions National Park!
Mike got a NEW job! He is interning as the
Internet Marketing Assistant at
He loves it so far! His boss is awesome.
It's the atmosphere that fits his personality and interests the best!
Goodbye USANA.... You've been good to us, but a dead end road nonetheless.....
AND... It's a NEW semester for Mike! He is taking 4 classes this summer
so that we can graduate together next Spring!
He will be busy, busy, busy with 12 credits and an intern position....
I think I'll still see him more than I did last semester though.

As for me, I'm STILL at the Marriott. I feel like I'm long overdue for a change....

3 comments:

Emily M. said...

wow!! nice!! it's so nice to have all these new things happening! i'm glad you guys are doing well and enjoying life!!! :)

c a n d a c e said...

New stuff indeed - I approve... except the moving to Bountiful part :( haha I will make sure to see to it that you use that NEW car plenty to see ME. :)

Heather said...

I am so glad that you guys have a blog so I can keep up on your exciting life!! Love the new car and glad that things are going well!!