Pages

5.26.2010

"Thank you for calling University Park Marriott"

So yesterday all of my co-workers kept saying
"happy anniversary!"
I didn't get it... Mike and I's one year wedding anniversary
isn't until JUNE 25th, not May 25th.
At any rate, I thought it was incredibly nice that everyone
remembered it was on the 25th.
Then, finally... one of my favorites, Haylee, said
"I can't believe you've been here 2 years now."

It was my 2 year anniversary of working at the
University Park Marriott.
Some days I think it's been two years too long.
BUT most days I just LOVE my job at the front desk.
Yes, it definitely qualifies as a glorified "joe job" but...
I'm okay with that for now...

Thank you Marriott for the great travel benefits
and thank you Marriott guests, for giving me plenty of
ridiculous stories over these past two years!





1 comment:

c a n d a c e said...

I'm quite proud of your "joe job" Mrs. Nelson! :)