Pages

6.29.2010

Manna from Heaven

This upcoming fall and spring semesters are looking up and up, especially after the news that I (Mike) received a scholarship from the Clegg Memorial Foundation to the University of Utah yesterday. Both Alyssa and I were pretty surprised to find out that a scholarship that I applied for back in January finally let us know that I got it. I guess that's what happens when you move and never change your address with the post office. The funny thing about the scholarship is that it was from at a $4.3 million estate which was left to students of the University of Utah, but the creator of the scholarship grew up in Fresno, California and never lived here. Awesome for us!

I think this Geico thing is still funny...

We were kind of worried about the financial arena that we would be entering since I'm not sure that SkinCareRx.com is going to hire me on after my internship and Alyssa isn't going to have much working time with a full school schedule. Yes, it will go back to us not seeing each other that much because of our crazy and busy lifestyles, but its only for 2 more semesters, right?

As for the past 3 previous posts, I would like to clear up some things: Alyssa is right about everything. Charlize Theron is one pretty lady, Ben Folds is amazing, and getting food poisoning on your anniversary night sucks! (But having a wife that cares and is willing to do things for you while you are on your deathbed is pretty dang cool too...)

No comments: