Pages

5.05.2011

oh mannnn. (the bad and the good)

I did the worst thing yesterday.



I went to swimsuit shopping.

If you ever want to feel really bad, nit-pick everything about yourself and
be slightly depressed, do that.

Most people lose weight before they go on a cruise. Me? I just gain. It's the sad truth.


On a MUCH happier note.... TODAY IS GRADUATION DAY!!!!
After 3 different colleges/universities and 3 changes in my major the day has finally come.

Mike graduates tomorrow... Look at me, always one step ahead of my man.

6 comments:

c a n d a c e said...

Ah Alyssa - Every Single Girl feels that way when swimsuit shopping!! You look great - I promise!! *love you oh so much* CONGRATS ON GRADUATING!!!!!

Emily M. said...

try swimsuit shopping after a baby! MOST.DEPRESSING.THING.EVER!!!! you on the other hand, i think you're beautiful always and i'm sure you will look like a hottie boombalottie on your cruise! have fun!

Amy Jane said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

Karlee said...

YAY congrats to you!!! For the record, try swimsuit shopping POST baby...you'll LOVE that day! ;)

Karlee said...

lol just saw your comment from emily m.

Anonymous said...

Alyssa! Wonderful news! Graduation is such a big day.....so much accomplished, so much relief :)