Pages

5.19.2011

Two College Graduates.

Mike and I are finally GRADUATES of the University of Utah. We love coming home from work to just sit and talk or watching our favorite t.v. shows without a due date hanging
overhead. We really enjoyed our time at the U... but not all our time in the U's library.

Who am I, sir? A Utah man am I. A Utah man, sir. Will be 'til I die. Ki!Yi!


Throwing up the U.


I love Brett's face in this one.


The whole gang on Mike's graduation day.






I already miss these girls. Some days I saw them more than my husband.


Old Ute vs. New Ute




Tomorrow's plans: EUROPE!

4 comments:

kylee said...

congrats you two! aaaand have so much fun in europe! cannot wait to hear about the trip!

Ted and Breauna Housel said...

YAY for College Graduates and YAY for European travelers!!! Return with peeeeeektures please...

alyssa nelson said...

thank you ladies! believe me, there will be plenty of posts and peeektures!

chelsey kimberly said...

congrats grad!!! Its such a good feelings to be done with college :) Good work girl! Love the lighter hair... Have SO much fun in Europe. xoxo