Pages

3.31.2010

thoughts with no purpose or direction

Work was incredibly slow today so what did I do?
Nothing productive.
BUT...

I did have a lot of random thoughts and questions though.
Feel free to leave your comments or answers.



Why does everyone hate Elizabeth Hasselbeck?
I love her.
She will always get crap for being such a beautiful, smart and opinionated Republican woman.
Yeah, let's belittle her for that.

Cheesesteaks are delish and addicting...

Why can't I wake up just an extra 15 minutes early?
Maybe I could actually eat breakfast in the morning or pick out clothes that match.

Knitting isn't just for the elderly.
People need to know that.
It is an acceptable activity for those in their 20's too.

I'm getting so sick of LOST.
We've come this far and, yet, no answers. That's why I love Modern Family.
Immediate satisfaction.

I'm an OBSESSED with houses.
I love looking at different houses in Sugarhouse on walks with Mike, watching tv shows about houses, talking about houses with Missy and looking at houses online.
No, Mike and I are no where near buying a house of our own.
House envy? Yes.

Where are Mike and I going to live in 3 years from now?

What kind of Indian food would I like?
I've heard from a lot of people that it's tasty but sometimes when I smell it, I have to immediately stop breathing in and just walk away.

I want Mike and I to get bikes so we can really enjoy the outdoors this summer!!

Oh summer... I'm craving summer.

6 comments:

c a n d a c e said...

I miss summer toooooo!

You and Mike will live in a gorgeous house in Cottonwood Heights in 3 yrs with a baby. Yes, I said it - BABY. :)

And definitely get bikes. :)

jade said...

cody and i want bikes too. do you want to be bike buddies?

Mr. and Mrs. Danger Brown said...

house envy?! amen to that!!!! yahoo for loving where other people live...but we like our places too right?! yes. and get bikes so you can ride up millcreek with me...except i go slugishly SLOW that you could walk along side of me...regardless bikes are happiness bringers. we ARE hanging out soon okay..geeze it's been too long. and ps. this is a long post and you are cool

Laura Hunter said...

Alyssa! I am so glad you found my blog via stalking! ha ha. love it. your blog is so cute too! I am so excited that you guys want to get bikes! Ben and I would LOVE some biking buddies! then you can come to Moab with us and maybe camp with us. Also Modern Family really is awesome and I too am frustrated with LOST yet I know I will still watch because I have come this far I might as well finish off the series. Also, i am ADDICTED to house hunting. we are wanting to buy a house but really are not close. ha ha. but Its just fun to dream. I look on craigslist at houses all the time. we should go look together and plan out our futures as homeowners. ha ha. ok i wrote you a novel so i will stop!

McCall & Kimberly said...

Oh my gosh you guys should TOTALLY get bikes!! (This is Kimberly by the way :)) hahah McCall and me have bikes and we ride them everywhere all summer...how fun would it be to go on bike rides together! I say it would be pretty stink awesome.

PS....McCall and I are house crazy too...no worries!

Anonymous said...

Adult males moderniste UGG
[p]Shades et des regards: Vous découvrirez également les teintes communs et différents concernant la botte Bailey Ugg - Appuyez sur le bouton teintes pour Proverbe exemple sombres, de couleur foncée, ainsi [url=http://www.frclassicuggstocker.info]ugg classic short[/url] que de sable sont généralement acceptées ainsi que bien aimé, mais vous pouvez trouver des tons métalliques de même que sera sans doute utiliser un peu plus "piquant" en comparaison avec les pigments traditionnels en daim degré .  Par quels moyens les différents [url=http://www.uggfrclassictall.info]bottes ugg pas cher suisse
[/url] damoiseaux portent de nombreuses garnis Ugg
Les damoiselles ont la possibilté de transporter notre double pour obtenir tous ses damoiseaux UGGs . L

[url=http://forum-ogrodnicze.oleander.pl/profile.php?id=147882]They are beautiful shop online statement made discount ugg2e[/url]
[url=http://nicolasfraissinet.p8.siteinternet.com/forum/profile.php?id=234447]we are beautiful shop online statement made ugg6k[/url]
[url=http://forum.exolandia.com/profile.php?id=284552]They are beautiful shop online statement made ugg9f[/url]