Pages

9.29.2010


As many of you know, Mike and I have been saving money since our dating months for a trip to Europe. We've put extra cash into a large glass vase that we refer to as our "Italy Fund".

The money has since moved. This is actually good news. We now have enough cash that we keep it in a little safety box-- on lock and key. We don't touch it but I regularly count it and squeal with excitement at how our dream is becoming a reality.


Soon we will start planning our Italian excursion. I couldn't be more thrilled about it.

2 comments:

c a n d a c e said...

Yay!! You will have to let me know when you go - I am planning a trip there next April. :D My dream of visiting Europe is going to come true.... hurray!

Kyle and Amanda said...

Can we come with you. We don't have a fund... but we have a credit card