Pages

9.09.2010

Kelsey.





Kelsey Rose Fausett
Birthday: August 08, 1990
Favorite Color: Red
Musical Obsession: The Format
Status: Single

My sister (and one of my BEST friends), Kelsey, turned 20 last month. We took her to PF Changs to celebrate! I can't believe she is 20 now. She already has 2 years of college down. She's decidedly Pre-Med. My guy friends think she's hot. She has gone on a million first dates- but she's picky. When did she grow up so much?? When she tells me about trips she's going on with her friends it takes everything inside me not to say, "Are there going to be any adults there? Maybe Mike and I can come along to chaperon". I know she's not 12 anymore but it's so weird to see my kid sister be... not so much of a kid anymore. I love her. I'm so glad she's only 50 minutes away so I can get my "sister fix" when I need it.
That usually includes food of some kind.

1 comment:

Kat said...

wow she looks just like you. i love the format!