Pages

9.09.2010

When we had summer...

Just before school started up again Mike and I went with our friends -Parker and Bekah- to Los Angeles for one last hurrah! We did Knotts Berry Farm, Universal Studios, Jimmy Kimmel Live,
the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Santa Monica Pier and beach.... and hit up Subway like 3 times.
Here are some pictures of our fun times:

I don't pass up opportunities to silly pictures like this...

The beeeeeach! I'm so much happier in the sun!

Hollywood baby!

Mike and... that tiger from Madagascar

Dessert bonus for Bekah's birthday! Parker went to the bathroom and missed it.
We waited for you Parker. We waited.
About to experience the Jurassic Park ride. This is about 2 minutes before we looked like wet rats.

Fun stuff, that California vacation. I'd guess another 5 weeks until I get the "ditch SLC for a vaca" itch.

FYI, tonight I'm making fried rice and I'm pretty excited about it. Do you ever get super excited about the meal you're making? Even if isn't anything special?

1 comment:

jade said...

i miss you all SO bad.