Pages

9.01.2011

best sport ever. FOOTBALL.

BREAKING NEWS:

BYU football practice was delayed nearly two hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. The head coach immediately suspended practice while police were called to investigate .

After a complete analysis experts determined that the white substance unknown to players was the GOAL LINE.
...Practice resumed after a special agent decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.


Bahahaha!
A little harsh? Maybe.
A friend posted that on Facebook today and I laughed. Thought I'd pass it on.
Cougar friends, it's okay. You can laugh too.

I'm pretty bummed that Mikey and I couldn't get cheap student or MUSS tickets for this season.
Instead, I will be watching the game tonight from the comfort of my own couch (in jammies).
Go Utah!!!

1 comment: