Pages

3.16.2012

t-minus ten.

TEN minutes until I shut everything down and bust out of this joint.
Today feels like it has been the longest day to end the long week of my life.
Not sure why. Nothing tramatic, pressing or stressful has happened this week.
... it just crawled.

I made a discovery about myself today.
I'm pretty obsessive over checking our online bank account about, oh... fifteen times a day.
Anyone else have this problem? Checking it once a day is good. It's healthy... but fifteen?!
I've got to get a hold of myself.
I don't know why I feel the need to log into wellsfargo.com, like the second (or thirteenth)
time won't reflect the same balance. I think that, subconciously, I'm hoping that the next time
I log in I'm going to see an unpected $500 dollars deposited for no reason at all.
I don't know... I must be expecting some change in what I see, to be checking it so neurotically.
It's a good thing I sit in front of a computer for 9+ hours a day, huh?

Anyway, I'm excited for this weekend. A grilling sesh with some good friends, cheering on a
family friend in the national wagon race tomorrow, annual green dinner with the Nelsons,
a goodbye party for the Stephens and a relaxing Sunday. All is how it should be.

Happy Friday, everyone!

1 comment:

Amy Jane said...

We had fun on Friday! Sorry about the long week :(