Pages

3.28.2011

goodies from the weekend.


This weekend was JUST what I needed. We vegged out, played games, watched
a movie (that I may or may not have slept through... so tell me
if The Next Three Days is worth watching), went to an awesome REAL soccer game
where we sat just 2 rows in front of this
unattractive, famous athlete named Jimmer who is apparently some kind of big deal
right now (sarcasm) and made crepes to end the mini-vacay.

After a little coaxing, we stopped by the outlets in Park City for just a few minutes...
It was long enough for me to find the perfect light rain coat for Europe-- I bought it in gray.
I love love love it.


Oh, and I would feel selfish if I didn't share with you
our favorite mexican restaurant we have to go to when in Midway, Tarahumara.
It's a little place on Main Street that serves
the yummiest street tacos, quesadillas and mexican desserts.
With every order they give you some tortilla chips that you use for sampling
their 20 different homemade salsas...... mmmm.

If you're ever in Midway, Utah this is a MUST.

4 comments:

Kyle and Amanda said...

I love that jacket. I may just have to go to PC now.

c a n d a c e said...

love the jacket!!! And that place looks Yummy - nom nom nom :)

Kat said...

Alyssa, Jimmer is the truth. Nelly said so!

chelsey kimberly said...

glad you had a great weekend! I love real games. when are you going to europe? Miss you girlie