Pages

3.14.2011

Happy Pi Day!

So today is... 3.14
Thus, it's Pi Day!

If you know me, you know that I'll take any reason to celebrate anything.
Thus, we're going out for some "pie" tonight at Vinto Pizzeria!
It's today's Daily Skweez for Salt Lake City. A pizza, drink and gelato for $7.
If you know me, you also know I LOVE deals!! ... and that's a deal.

Then, I'll be enjoying apple pie tonight (too much unhealthy food today?) while enjoying my dramalicious tv show.. The Bachelor. Tonight is THE night Brad picks between Emily and Chantal. I'm Team Chantal because I think her feelings are real and Emily is cute as a button but I just don't think she's digging him. But let's be honest... if Brad picked Chantal I think their relationship would be explosive. They wouldn't last... but then again, what Bachelor couple does? Oh, I love this stupid reality show!

4 comments:

jade said...

we're having a pi(e) party tonight.
wish you were here!!

brookenelson said...

sounds yummy! I want in!

c a n d a c e said...

I'm so jealous!!

Ash Kelley said...

hahah, you crack me up Alyssa! I loved your insight into the ever so tumultuous relationships of the bachelor! and i'm fresh out of pie but i think i'll settle for some Blue Bell Ice Cream. Yep that's right Blue Bell. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.