Pages

3.04.2011

Lusting for Lucha

I don't know about you guys, but Alyssa and I have been getting pretty pumped about our trip to Europe in 78 days (I know you are counting too). We've started to adjust our wardrobe so we would look smokin' in all of the sweet pictures that we are going to take. Thus, for Valentines day, Alyssa got me a pair of Nike Free 7.0s so I would be comfortable walking around the majestic cities, but be able to chase after any pick-pocketers. I used to own a pair in high school (then, the 5.0s) and I guess I talked about how wonderful they were from the first day we started dating.

Well, recently I fell in love with a new shoe line called Lucha. One of Alyssa's friend's friend started the company and they are pretty sweet. They are like Toms, but are more durable and cheaper. Here is what they look like:

Pretty sexy, right? I'm thinking they'd be a great fit for a second pair in Europe and since they are unisex design, both Lyss and I could be matching. Okay... that might be weird, but it would help with the international exposure.

There's also a contest going on at one of their friend's blogs (the shoeologist) if you guys want to try to score a free pair. Just thought I'd help spread the word about the start-up since I admire people that have the guts to go out on a limb and try to sell a new product (since I am a marketer).

No comments: