Pages

6.17.2010

naomi.


If you know Mike well, you know he has a favorite actress. He sometimes refers to her as his "girlfriend". Charlize Theron. He carried a picture of her around with him everyday on his mission. I want to call him childish for having a celebrity crush but I just can't. C'mon, look at her... beautiful!


Another thing he really digs are women with British or Australian accents. A few times he as tried to get me to talk with a fake Aussie accent.. "The waiter doesn't really know. Just pretend"... it's hilarious how truly pathetic I am at pretending.

So imagine my fright when I heard the gorgeous Naomi Watts speak on a television interview.
She's a bombshell like Charlize but WITH an accent. She was born in England and moved to Australia when she was 14. I just can't compete.

Luckily, she's a little older than Mike would care for.
And she probably will never come to Salt Lake City.

I think I might be able to keep my husband.

**note: yes, when I first did this post I said it was Scarlett Johansson. I think I got confused since she's basically MY celebrity crush

1 comment:

Kat said...

hmmm...Mike has a crush on Charlize Theron and women with accents??? Just wait until you watch season three of Arrested Development...