Pages

1.31.2012

Mikey lost his cell phone a couple weeks ago. Not sure where or how but it's gone.
He went 8 days without one & then decided life could not progress any further without a phone in his hand.
On Saturday we dropped everything. Found a good deal for a used HTC EVO online. Met up in a slightly sketchy situation. Learned that Mikey has NO bargaining skills whatsoever (zip.zero. zilch.).
I demonstrated my wicked awesome bargaining skills and got the phone for cheap.

My hubby now has a new toy to obsessed over. Hence, he spent Saturday night glued to that phone while I watched episodes of Dance Moms and Toddlers&Tiaras. I know what you're thinking.
This couple is lamesauce.
But ya know what? It was kind of nice to relax in front of the tv and just veg out with a pizza on a Saturday night. We try to keep busy enough and be socialites on the side, that one weekend night with nothing to do ending up being just want we didn't know we wanted. Funny how it can be refreshing to do nothing at all.

5 comments:

c a n d a c e said...

love.this.post. amen!

Kat said...

There's nothing quite like sitting back, undoing the pants, and enjoying saturday night the right way ;)

alyssa nelson said...

Bahahahaha. KAT! I didn't even notice... that cracks me up!

Cheyenne said...

hahah oh don't worry, i spent saturday night copying recipes on my new recipe cards. That's when you know you are boring and married :)

kylee said...

at least you're married and having a veg sesh together. i'm that weird single girl who spends far too many weekends in bed with my laptop just because i feel like it. i even turn down fun outings to stay in. am i going to die an old cat woman someday? but because i hate cats lets change it to blog woman.