Pages

1.31.2012

'bout time.

Just yesterday I did something BIG.

I bought ourselves airline tickets to TEXAS in May!
So maybe we did our taxes on Sunday and maybe we came into a tiny bit of money
and maybe I spent it before we even got it! But that's okay, right?

Mike has never gone to Texas with me and I am so. stinkin'. happy.
The purpose of this trip will be three-fold.
1. Most importantly- See my best friend from Texas, Ashley, and her hubby Jonathan
and their new baby girl due in March. I love it when besties have babies!


 Baby will only be 2 months old when Auntie Lyssa comes to see her. I'm so excited!!

2. Head over to Kingwood(Houston) to show Mike my old stomping grounds: my high school,
my carwash (yep, I worked at a carwash in Texas... don't worry. It was a cool thing.),
my old house, my favorite places to eat, etc.
 
3. Check out the business school at University of Texas and possibly
convince Mike to put it higher on his list of applications for next year.

I'm glad that we're finally taking this little ol' trip... Aren't tax refunds great?

6 comments:

Bekah said...

Here is what I will say about this...enjoy Kingwood :-) BIG SMILE. I know you will be safe inside that _____ community. Also, you are darling, and I am jealous that you already have your taxes done. Huzzah for tax refunds.

.candace. said...

Yay!!! Tax refunds ROCK :)

Sarah said...

you would work at a car wash...you would.

Heather said...

Have so much fun--I love Texas!! Looking forward to seeing you guys this summer!

Mr. and Mrs. Danger Brown said...

one of the best things about your blog is that i can HEAR you saying all of this...it's awesome...

Ted and Breauna Housel said...

This is great news Alyssa Nicole...traveling is the best! So are babies. HINT HINT!!!